CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Part 2

Jacob is now the age where he can make special surprises for me. In preschool, he helped his teacher write a little "getting to know you" paper about me. Keep in mind that Jacob supplied all the answers by himself at school. Here it is:

My mom's favorite color: Rainbow
My mom's favorite food: Ham and Spaghettio's
And this is how she make it: She cooks it
My mom is this tall: 68 feet
My mom weighs: 58 pounds (Ben weighs 30 lbs)
If I could buy anything for my mom it would be: a kitty kat (I think NOT)
My mom's favorite thing to do: Watch me and Ben play outside

In primary, Jacob made me a necklace. The necklace has twelve flowers. Each flowers lists a special chore he will do for me. Here they are:

I will exercise with you
I will clean my room
I will go to sleep for you
I will be healthy for you (can you tell I push the veggies and fruits?)
I will clean up my toys
I will help you plant flowers
I will talk care of my mom because she has rocks in her tummy
I will help watch Ben
I will help with the dishes
I will play with Ben nicely
I will watch cartoons with you
I will make spaghettios for you

I need to explain the "rocks in mom's tummy." I have to have my gallbladder removed for gallstone, gallbladder disease, sludge, etc. I was in the ER thinking I was having a heart attack. I told Jacob that I had rocks in my tummy; I couldn't think of any other way to explain this to Jacob.






1 comments:

Ginger said...

Jakey cracks me up!