CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Post For Kim

Kim, I have been spending time and money again at your favorite store, Thai Pan. I love this store too. And when you combine my favorite holiday (Christmas) with my favorite store (Thai Pan), wonderful things happen.

I'm not very artsy; my brain doesn't work that way. But I love to try my creative hand, however small it is, at decorating for the holidays. I don't have one of those cleverly decorated homes. You know the ones I'm talking about. They have the cute sayings done with vinyl letters on the walls. They have the Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn catalog look. I guess I'll get there one day, but for now, this is what I'm able to achieve on what little creative juices I have. And you know what -- I LOVE IT!










2 comments:

kim said...

Thanks again Tai Pan for another successfully decorated home! I love the glass canister with balls. We're decorating this weekend and I'll send you pics. God bless us all!

Ginger said...

Beautiful tree, Jenny!